Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AMAZING BABY SHOWER IDEA!

This is TOO CUTE.....I can hardly BREATHE!  First of all, I ADORE a theme for a bridal or baby shower- helps me get organized and organize my thoughts.  I found this idea online - in order to give proper credit.  WOW!  This is unreal!  * Do not miss the bows, made from cloth diapers........DARLING!  The cake stand looks like vintage glassware to me--  look around on eBay or antique stores for a similar cake stand, or, TARGET!  A pretty cake stand really creates the "WOW" effect.   Do not forget-  ribbon always makes a HUGE 'detail statement'.  I have a "ribbon pantry" at ALL TIMES!   I will blog more on ribbon at another time.  Wanted to share this AMAZING shower idea!  LOVE WITH FLAIR,   BETH   *P.S.  You could easily make your own invitations (saving $$!) by printing them on your own printer and, of course, RIBBON/BOW at the top of the invitation.  * I love to mail invitations in a clear cellophane bag - simply insert the invitation and, use a regular postage US stamp.  Seal the bag with a cute sticker.  
Bow Tie Boy Baby Shower Ideas








Bow Tie Boy Baby Shower Ideas

No comments: